Click here for FEE'S
INSTRUCTIONS FOR EXISTING MEMBERS
- If you have registered you child online last season you will be able to login to your existing account by clicking the 'sign in' button located in the top right of the website.
- To re-register you must click the grey 'Register for 2019/20' button and complete the form for each member. The 'Register for 2019/20' button will turn green once this has been updated successfully.
- You can add new members by clicking 'Manage Member'.
- Once each member has been re-registered for the year you can select your club membership here and follow the instructions on purchasing membership below.
If you have forgotten you existing password please click the 'sign in' button located in the top right of the website and follow the instructions in the 'Forgot Password?' section of the page.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR 1ST TIME MEMBERS
- In order for you or your child to become a member the parent/guardian must first open an account on the Birr Rugby website. If you want to register your children (Minis/Youths) as members (and not yourself), you must still open an account in your name and only add your children (Minis\Youths) as members to this account. You must click the 'ADD CHILD' button and enter the Mini/Youths details.
- Only Adults (over 18) can open an account on birrrugby.ie
- You will then register yourself and/or spouse/partner/children (Minis\Youths) under your account. Click 'ADD CHILD'
- You can add further family members to your account at any time by logging in to your account using the User Name and Password that you created at the start.
- Once each member has been registered for the year you can select your club membership here and follow the instructions on purchasing membership below.
Note: If you are purchasing membership via a mobile phone and encounter issues please try it on a desktop computer. This is an issue on paypal and beyond our control.
- Select the Membership type from the membership fee's page you wish to purchase and add it to you cart.
- Review you cart and click 'Pay with Paypal' (You will not have to open a Pay Pal account yourself in order to pay your Subscription).
- Fill in the shipping and contact information and click the 'Buy Now' button
- If you have a PayPal account you can log in to pay, otherwise click the gray " PAY WITH DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD" button (Do Not press the Blue Button)
- This will bring you to the Birr Rugby Club subscription account set up with Pay Pal. ( The club does not have a Debit/Credit card terminal to take payments therefore we are using PayPal to channel subscription payments to the Clubs Bank account)
- If the surname of the person making the payment is different from the surname of the child, please enter the child's surname also when entering your name at the PayPal receipt page. Otherwise we cannot link the child with its paid subscription.
- You will immediately receive a receipt (via e-mail) from PayPal for your paid subscription but it will take a few days for this appear on you club website account.
- You can click the 'Return to merchant' button to be brought back to the website and view you receipt once PayPal sends a confirmation(which can take a couple of minutes)
The club is aware that this is a new process but the rewards to the club and its members of having this information to hand will be invaluable to our coaches throughout the years ahead. Also, when you are registered it will be in our management system for the years to come and your child will be automatically moved to the next age grade next year.....in the coming years it will just be a matter of logging in and paying your subscription.
Paid-up Adult members can apply for International tickets. For instructions on how to apply for international tickets click here.
To view membership fees, please go to our Shop or Click here.
*** You must have an Account and be logged in to purchase membership etc. ***
Click Here to Open Account